TappedIN, an educational social network, is sponsored by Stanford Research Institute, Inc. within their Center for Technology in Learning, an innovator in educational research interests, including TappedIN.
these seven simple steps to discover TappedIN, the online tech campus.
You can have an office and make protected classrooms for K-12 students.
TappedIN is robust and receptive to the educational needs of teachers,
students and tech leaders:
- Visit TappedIN as a guest. Sign in as a guest. Enable chat.
- After signing in, you will be directed to the Reception Room.
- You have arrived. Usually, volunteers are available to help...if you want.
- Move your cursor to the bottom of the TappedIN Reception Room and read the Quick orientation to Tapped In.
- At the top of the webpage, you will see tabs. Click on the Me tab. Read your message.
- Click on the TappedIN tab and visit the campus, people and calendar of events.
- After that, the "sky's the limit"...read more, join TappedIN, talk online or visit offices.