Friday, September 28, 2007

Nature - Technology MASHUP


  1. Observe the weather and seasonal conditions in your area today or some time in the next few days. Report to JourneyNorth PhenologyDataChecklist. See my post, 2 Equal Earth Days on Classroom2.0 for more information.

  2. Join the Jason Project, a premiere online educational program with an emphasis in Science, Math, Language Arts and Social Studies. More about the Jason Project in upcoming postings.

  3. Look out for migrations and join the Virtual Monarch Migrations beginning soon. Check it out at JourneyNorth.


Since I believe the focus of my efforts in the blogosphere is to share and learn about related topics of interest to those who love technology, people, education and the natural world, my related educational blog postings can be found at my Classroom2.0 blog, my TECS390fhsu, and my Greenbush blog. I invite you to take a look at the ongoing postings for my thoughts on teaching, networking and the virtual world.

I stand on the shoulder of giants, and I stay in the mix with help from my friends and neighbors. Please let me know if you spot something to correct, to add, or to change that can improve my story of teaching. Won't you be my neighbor?

No comments: