Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Winsome Wednesday: PhotoFace Animation


If you have ever animated images, you will recognize Oddcast: PhotoFace as an exceptionally simple tool to use your own images to develop an interactive animation similar to those generated from applications such as Voki. This new web application drew my attention, and I want to thank my PLN colleague, marragem for sharing with our fellow Plurkadians.

What makes Oddcast: PhotoFace different from applications such as Voki is the use of your own image as the base of the animated creation. That is very exciting, as you can also add your own audio.

First, you download a picture, or you can use one provided at the website. Here is a sample of how that works:



Then you follow the step by step procedure to add audio and send your new animation. I hope you enjoy this web application, OddCast: PhotoFace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bob said...

Hi, hope you are fine. I have been reading around and notice it is not updated for longer period.

I like to ask if we can exchange link with my blog. I my interest is about academic writing. visit me