Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tristan and the Shark


Get a Voki now!



My nephew Tristan and I were sitting in his mother's (my sister) hospital room the day his sister was born listening to all the other conversations. While we weren't directly involved, I thought I would find something online from my sister's laptop that Tristan would enjoy. We didn't have much time, so I opened up Voki. He picked his own avatar and told me what to write(it was too noisy to record his voice). This was accomplished very promptly, so we were ready when everyone else was ready to eat lunch.

Tristan loved Voki and told me he wants to get a Pokemon avatar next time. He would like to record his voice also.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

... just when you thought it was safe...

samccoy said...

My nephew really wanted a Pokemon avatar first, but they didn't have his favorite.

I am constantly amazed at the educational power of these tiny web applications and widgets, like Voki and WeatherPixie.