Monday, December 3, 2007

Metacognitive Motes of Memory: 1st edition

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. normally I use the share-alike creative commons copyright, but this is part of a greater whole that, while it may SEEM familiar, is my own mashup. This is a ROUGH DRAFT! The first edition of a series of Metacognitive Motes of Memory: 1st edition METACOGNITION: THE HUMAN MASHUP! Wheel Keeps on Turning, an idea expressed by Kansas in "Dust in the Wind"! Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. Synchronicity (Carl Jung) is a concept that may relate to nomothetic causality. Behaviorism vs. ?????? Who stands for the anecdote? A galactic hunter (networked machines),represented by the Old Man & Woman, reach out to spread the Nomothetic Net to capture the Duncan Idaho ghola and the no-ship, impressions from Frank Herbert's last book, Chapterhouse Dune , written in 1985, just before his death! My reaction: no data net can capture the individual, for the one is the anecdote... Balance of nomothetic and idiographic is the mashup of successful living. Anecdotes of the Nomothetic Net: "Every anecdote is a data point looking for a nomothetic network!" Anthropomorphic aphorism Added on 05-21-2021 What is the answer? Part of what I'm talking of here relates the context of learning that Jerome Bruner proposes. Related historical folk sayings: * Take one day at time! * I'll worry about that when it happens! * Go with the flow! Is Game Theory an expression of the nomothetic net? Is a meme an expression of a nomothetic net or an anecdote within it? These are some current thoughts based on internal and external experiences and metacognition that have guided me, my education, my career and my interactions. Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

samccoy said...

This is a research thread that I've included here for future work. You might consider researching Carl Jung and his ideas on the topic.